“That seems sort of harmless but then it kind of gets a little darker and sort of accuses these young pop artists of being part of this cycle where girls read magazines, feel terrible about themselves ‘cause its says “you should be skinnier, you should be prettier”. They feel terrible, and then these pop stars tell them that they’re perfect and that they’re beautiful and they buy the songs and then the popstar’s on the cover of the magazine so they buy a magazine again and it’s sort of this vicious cycle and I sort of implied he’s working for Satan or whatever.”
the worst feeling about trying to draw is being a mediocre artist. You realize you’re not terrible and family and friends who can’t draw at all tell you all the time how amazing you are, but you, as the artist, have seen what amazing really is and you realize that it isn’t you.
Pledge allegiance to the struggle
It doesn’t matter what fandom you’re in.
That shit’s devotion and deserves respect.
id hate to even think how long that took or the price or the weight
you sir/madam are amazing
I applaud you.
GIVEAWAY POST : : Nendoroid Petite - Kurusu Syo
I recieved my box of Utapri Nendoroid Petites yesterday and this was my extra. I have no use for it, so it’s giveaway time!
The petite I’m giving away is authentic and still sealed in the plastic!
- You do not have to be following me.
- Only 1 reblog and 1 like per person.
- Entry cutoff is 00:00 PST (or whenever I wake up) on June 10th, 2013.
- I will ship internationally, but in the event any customs fees are charged they’re your responsibility.
- Your askbox needs to be enabled so I can contact you if you win.
- You need to be willing to give me your shipping address.
- If the winner does not reply to my ask within 24h I’ll randomize another winner.